Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hallie is 3 months old!!

I really don't think I like this..
I wonder what this tastes like!!!
Oooohhh.. I see why mom likes game shows so much!!



After her first day of Church


Telling Dad about my day






Well another month has gone by and my sweet baby is getting bigger. She weighs about 13 lbs now!! She is learning to grab things and she loves to watch me and Rocky walk around. She also loves to sit in her Bumbo chair and watch T.V. She is getting to where she really likes being in her swing, and when she lays in bed she "talks" to her little friends hanging above her. I think we might have a talker :) The sound of her voice is the sweetest thing in the world. She is also starting to smile at EVERYTHING and loves to blow bubbles. We are working on rolling over. I feel like we are talking to a dang dog when we say.. "C'mon Hallie, Roll over, roll over..." haha. She wants to roll over so bad when she is laying on the floor, but it just starts to frustrate her and she gets mad. The only thing that she hates, and I mean HATES to do is lay on her tummy. Other than that, this baby is the most laid back, easy going little girl. I can't wait to see what new things she does this month!!

1 comments:

H. Slaton said...

Oh wow, she is totally adorable. I cannot believe that she is three months old. I really want to see a picture of hallie with her mommy and daddy, so get out from behind the camera! Love yall so much- H&H