Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hallie's first Thanksgiving

So excited it's Thanksgiving!

Watching cartoons with Daddy




Well this was Hallie's first Thanksgiving and we had a few firsts to happen. First of all, earlier this week Hallie laughed for the first time.. 4 times!! It was the sweetest sound I have ever heard. She also laughed for Mimi, so I know it wasn't an accident! Next, Hallie had her first sleep over at her Mimi's house with Mimi and Grammy and Christopher!! I will admit it was tough leaving her, but she was in very good hands and it was very nice to have some alone time with my husband that I haven't seen in 3 months. :) Then, I am proud to announce (drum roll please) that Hallie ROLLED OVER this weekend. Not once but TWICE!! We are so proud of her. When she rolled on her tummy though she had absolutely no idea of what to do. And of course, as luck would have it, I did not have my stinking camera. But, she will do it again and I will definitely post some pics. So for now here are a few new pictures...






2 comments:

H. Slaton said...

Oh my that little lady is too stinkin' cute! Love yall

Casey said...

Love the new outfit in your main pic. I told my mom she better get one of those made for my baby too!! So good to see yall on Thanksgiving. Hopefully we'll see you at Christmas.